I needed these words today as I procrastinated over another blog post and made excuses and ducked the psychic blows of life. Now, like Chazz, back to writing!
Here are Ten Rules About No One:
1. No one is waiting for you to get your life together. They want results, not excuses.
2. No one is waiting for your next book. They say they are, but they will forget you soon and they have plenty of other things to do. Be memorable and come back quickly.
3. No one is waiting for your next blog post, so don’t apologize when you miss a day or three. Get to the topic instead.
4. No one is waiting for you to organize or self-actualize. That’s your business. Organize to build your business. If business is good, you’ll get closer to self-actualization, too.
5. No one is waiting for you to get past your procrastination, so write now.
6. No one is waiting to rescue you. If you need help, ask. Otherwise, everyone assumes you’re fine. Chances are good you’ll still have to…
View original post 236 more words
Leave a Reply